A pair of beautiful lips frame a face. Lips make a face more attractive and defined. Ideal lips are fuller, plumper and with a natural glow. But not everyone is blessed with a perfect pair of lips. Besides, poor nutrition, bad lifestyle and ageing process deteriorate the condition. Lip Fillers Wembley is getting popular lately because of its numerous benefits.
What are Lip Fillers?
Lip Fillers Wembley is an innovative lip augmentation process that gives plumper and fuller lips with no downtime. The main components of lip fillers are hyaluronic acid, natural hydrating components present in our skin that depletes with age.
Lip Fillers also uses collagen fillers. It is also a natural component of our body. It is also known as a foundation of youth, as it makes our skin plumper, smoother and fuller.
Lip Fillers- The Process
A client needs to consult with a broad spectrum dermatologist or an aesthetician before undergoing Lip Fillers Wembley. Our practitioner will do an analysis and will make you understand the entire process. As it is an injectable procedure, an anaesthetic or numbing gel is likely to be applied topically. Then the place is marked and very fine needles are used to inject the fillers. Ice packs can be applied to the treated area to ease the discomfort.
Aftercare of The Procedure!
Lip Fillers Wembley needs proper aftercare for a long-lasting result. The aestheticians at Diamond Skin will guide you through the entire process along with explaining you all the precautionary measures.
- Do not press the treated area immediately after treatment
- Avoid makeup like lip liner or lipstick
- Avoid heavy exercise after 24 hours of the procedure.
- Don’t exfoliate
- Don’t drink alcohol for 24 hours
- Don’t drink through a straw for 24 hours.
Benefits Of the Lip Fillers Treatment
There are many benefits of Lip Fillers Wembley, some are described below
- Define the lips: Lip fillers illustrate the lip outline and cupid’s brow prominently and also adds volume.
- Smoker line can be reduced
- The appearance of Marionette lines can be reduced.
- It adds a natural glow to the lips by making them more plumper
- The process requires no downtime with immediate results.
- The process takes around 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
Lip Fillers Wembley is a safe procedure but it has some unlikely side effects such as
- The most common side effect is bruising and swelling which goes away easily
- A little redness can occur which goes away within few days
- Lumps or eruptions are rare to occur
- Allergies to the components of the filler which is also very rare
Lip Fillers Wembley is a popular process to correct or reshape your facial features. The effect lasts up to two years if maintained properly. It is necessary that you get the treatment done under the expertise guidance. For any queries feel free to get in touch with us!