Smooth and even skin can give you a younger, more attractive appearance.
PicoWay Resolve Laser Skin Treatment
PicoWay Resolve Laser Skin Treatment
Smooth and even skin can give you a younger, more attractive appearance. However, fine lines, wrinkles, and blemishes can keep you from this goal. One of the biggest challenges in improving these concerns is that many of the technologies that address them:
- Require multiple rounds of treatment.
- Don’t work for all skin types.
- Aren’t always comfortable.
- Require some downtime for recovery.
That’s why Ovation Med Spa® is excited to offer PicoWay ® Resolve laser skin treatment to clients with lines, freckles, birthmarks, age spots, and other skin concerns. We were the first facility in our area to employ this innovative technology, providing better results in fewer treatments.*
Book A Complimentary Consultation
The Benefits of PicoWay Resolve Laser Skin Treatment
PicoWay Resolve works differently because it uses extremely targeted and extremely short laser pulses (measured in picoseconds, or trillionths of a second). These pulses can shatter unwanted pigment into much smaller particles than traditional lasers can. PicoWay Resolve also emits less heat energy than traditional lasers, so less energy transfers to the skin.
- You can see improvement in fewer treatments.
- Less heat means less discomfort in treatment.
- The targeted approach means you have no lengthy recovery.
While PicoWay Resolve is at work, it is encouraging the production of collagen. This is your body’s rejuvenating mechanism for skin. As collagen is created, it helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. PicoWay works on all skin types. If you have freckles, birthmarks, age spots, melasma, or other skin irregularities that are adding years to your appearance and taking away from the aesthetics of your skin, you may be a good candidate. Exploring PicoWay Resolve Visit our practice for an initial consultation about laser skin treatment.
During your appointment, you have the opportunity to discuss your goals with your treatment provider, ask questions, and take part in a skin assessment. This last step helps your treatment provider conduct a deep magnification of the areas you want to address. He or she can take a close look at areas of fine lines, discoloration, and irregularities to understand what’s causing their appearance. Once your treatment provider determines that you are a good candidate for PicoWay Resolve, he or she can talk with you about the technology, expected outcomes, and how the procedure works.
What You Can Expect with PicoWay Resolve
The number of PicoWay Resolve laser skin treatments you have depends on your needs and goals. Ovation Med Spa® can treat some concerns in a single session, while others may require several visits. Clients generally tell us that PicoWay Resolve causes only minimal discomfort, and because it is more efficient than some other technologies, treatment can be over sooner. In the procedure:
- Your treatment provider applies the PicoWay Resolve laser light to the targeted area.
- Ultra-short pulses of light break up unwanted pigment. They also stimulate collagen production.
- The procedure lasts about 20 minutes. Immediately afterward, you can return to normal activities, which makes PicoWay Resolve laser skin treatment great for professionals who need work-day appointments.
After PicoWay Resolve
While laser skin treatments have no downtime, there are some steps Ovation Med Spa® recommends following your procedure:
- Right after PicoWay Resolve, apply cold compresses to soothe your skin. We may also recommend that you use a topical ointment.
- The treated area may stay red for a few hours. Avoid scrubbing or irritating the skin for a few days.
- You may notice darker spots peeling or falling off in the treatment site. This is a normal part of the process, but feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Some clients experience a temporary lightening or darkening of the skin, which should resolve to normal pigmentation color.
- After treatment, freckles, birthmarks, age spots, and other blemishes should be reduced or eliminated, and over time, fine lines and wrinkles should reduce in appearance.*
Frequently Ask Questions
Pre and post-treatment care are important to achieve maximum results with minimal post-treatment side effects. This will be beneficial and provide noticeable results, and your skin will begin to heal and respond effectively after treatment. We suggest you not use makeup for the next 24 hours.
In LED light therapy,there is almost no downtime after the treatmentas it is a non-invasive treatment. You can continue your everyday activities once your treatment session is over. It requires around 10 or more sessions, and you will notice minor results after your first session. And as you take more sittings, you will have visible results.
We choose the most suitable treatment, or combination of treatments, by understanding your skin type and main concerns and accordingly customise our services. Results are based on aftercare of the skin as well. Follow-up treatments may be required for long-lasting benefits, as results are not always permanent.
Choosing the right treatment is like selecting the perfect pair of shoes to highlight your outfit. Contact us for a skin consultation. There are many factors we consider while determining suitable facial treatment right for your skin. Based on skin analysis, we will recommend the best suitable customised treatment plan for you.
As it is a non-invasive treatment, minor results will show up immediately. LED light therapy requires around 10 sessions or more depending on skin concerns, each at an interval of a week. In this time, your body boosts collagen production and cellular turnover. As a result, you will get the flawless, smooth textured healthy skin you desire.
We are happy to help. Your complete satisfaction is our No.1 goal.
Diamond Skin and laser clinic
Diamond Skin and laser clinic can provide an extensive range of advanced skin treatments.