Sparkling well-rested eyes is the essence of beauty. But a lot of people suffer from several issues that affect the beauty of the eyes. Such as a dark circle, hollow under eyes and tear through. Tear through is the crease that appears between the upper cheeks and lower eyelids. It creates an appearance of tired-looking and sunken eyes. Sometimes a prominent dark circle also forms due to the appearance of tear through. Tear trough filler is an innovative aesthetic process that can help you to get rid of the above-mentioned issues.
Causes of a tear through: Tear through can be caused due to several reasons
- Ageing is one of the important factors that contribute to the formation of tear troughs. With ageing, the fat pads under the eyes start to slide down or dissipate creating a hollow. The loss of volume causes sunken under eyes along with the formation of shadows or dark circles.
- Genetics also plays an important role in the formation of tear troughs. Tear trough appears at a very young age in such cases.
- Poor lifestyle along with lack of sleep also contributes to the formation of tear troughs.
- Sudden weight loss aids in loss of volume under the eyes and upper cheeks which causes it.
Tear troughs can be cured with non-surgical methods like tear trough filler. It is a soft tissue filler mainly made of hyaluronic acid, a fluid that naturally presents within the human body. Doctors mainly prefer hyaluronic acid dermal filler as it is the safest option and can be easily dissolved with hyaluronidase in case a patient is not satisfied with the outcome.
A thorough consultation is necessary before undergoing the process. Your practitioner will apply a topical numbing lotion to the treated area. Next, they will put the filler into a syringe and will inject it with the help of a sharp needle. The same process will be done with another eye. The area will be massaged lightly with fingertips for even distribution. The entire process oftear trough filler takes 15 to 20 minutes.
Follow the below-mentioned steps after the tear trough filler process
- Don’t use hot water to wash your face after the treatment.
- Use ice bags to soothe the treated area
- Don’t sleep face down
- Don’t do any intense workout within 48 hours of treatment
- Avoid alcohol
After tearing through filler treatment you will start to see improvement almost immediately. After one week the final result can be visibly observed. Your under-eye region will look more refreshed and well-rested and will be more plumper, tighter with less shadow formation.
Diamond Skin– Your Grooming Partner! “Beauty” is very personal and no one wants to take chances with it. That is the reason, our salon is the highly recommended choice as we not only offer diluted rates for all our services, but we provide you with an evidence-backed and approved standard of beauty treatments.