Permanent Hair Reduction tailored to you
Laser Hair Removal For
Men & Women
open for all Gender & skin types
#1 Laser Hair Removal Clinic
from £9 & up hair removal services
Laser Hair Removal
Designed for sensitive skin in mind, the Laser Hair Removal technology at DSL Clinic is safe to be treated on any part of the body. It targets different skin types while ensuring the highest results. All of our lasers come with a unique dynamic cooling device. This helps calm, soothe and protect the skin. For your initial Laser Hair Removal treatment course in Wembley, our doctors and nurses suggest approximately 6-12 treatments, ranging 4-6 weeks apart (depending on region and skin tone). Every individual is slightly different, so experts at laser hair removal London recommend booking a complimentary consultation. One of our Laser Therapists will guide you regarding the treatment process at your nearest clinic location. At DSL Clinics, we practice the world’s best lasers from Candela. Due to their more comprehensive spot size coverage, our experts can offer shorter and more convenient treatment times compared to our competitors.
- Using the Alexandrite & ND: YAG Lasers
- Proper for all skin types, both men and women
- Trained Doctor and nurse-staffed clinic
- All technicians trained in Laser Treatments
- Clinics in London: Wembley & Old Street (coming soon)
- Phone consultations open, chat from home
How It Works
Our qualified therapists will take your skin and hair type into account before creating a personalised treatment plan.
Our lasers utilise a wide beam that permits the removal of multiple hair follicles at the same time.
The Candela GentleLASE Pro works for clients with dark hair and lighter skin, while the GentleYAG Pro operates best on a darker skin tone.
With each session, hair is decreased. We suggest an initial course of 6-12 treatments, spaced 4 weeks apart (depending on region and skin tone).
Frequently Ask Questions
- ● Shave treatment area at least 12-24 hours before the process
- ● Don’t roll over chemical peels or laser resurfacing procedures at least 4 weeks before your procedure
- ● Exfoliate the treatment section at least 3 days before the process
- ● Ensure zero residue fake tan on the area
- ● Stay away from extreme sun exposure, especially two weeks prior (including solariums or tanning drugs)
- ● Don’t use topical creams/moisturisers, perfumes to the region before the appointment
- ● Do not wax; apply depilatory creams or pluck hairs four weeks before the laser hair removal treatment
One of the privileges of Laser Hair Removal Wembley is that the treatment is virtually painless. Especially when compared to waxing. The pulse lasts less than a second. Likewise, it produces a slight tingling feeling. In susceptible areas, including the upper lip, one may feel like a rubber band snap on the skin. Team DSL Clinic uses an advanced cooling machine in conjunction with our laser device. This reduces the heat sensation on the skin and minimises any discomfort.
There have been no definitive studies on lasers being safe or unsafe for pregnant or breastfeeding women. We advise our pregnant and breastfeeding clients to obtain medical clearance before continuing with treatment.
No, unfortunately, we cannot operate over tattoos with our laser. We can dine around the tattooed areas with a gap of 3cm.